Keith provides executive and leadership coaching for individuals who are looking to move forward in any aspect of their life. Keith’s coaching approach is grounded in positive psychology research on what works, Zen practices and approaches to help you get out of your own way, and a social justice lens.
Email Keith to arrange a 30 minute free sample session at this link.
Keith helped me to open space for exploring my purpose and professional aims; he also provided new perspectives and frameworks that allowed me to transform issues into opportunities. I continue to use the structures and strategies learned from his coaching to overcome professional challenges and develop a deeper sense of fulfillment in my work and life.
What is coaching?
- Coaching is forward focused. Coaching helps you get clear about where you are, where you want to be, and how you are going to get there.
- Coaching is about creating an environment, asking powerful questions, deep listening, and powerful feedback to help you invent new solutions to achieve your goals.
- Coaching is not therapy, but can be complimentary to or independent from therapy.
Working with Keith Edwards is a transformational experience. I have been working with Keith as one of his coaching clients since mid-January. His holistic, essentialist approach has helped me get clear about my life’s purpose which has increased my confidence, reduced stress, and provided me with a number of tools for continued growth. If you are stuck and looking to get out of your own way in order to take gigantic steps forward, Keith is your man! I would be happy to speak with anyone curious or considering working with Keith as a leadership coach!
-Anne Stark, PhD
Also, check out Dr. Stark’s full blog post on the coaching experience, cleverly titled “6 Reasons You Should NOT Hire a Leadership Coach”
Is coaching for me?
- Coaching is for you if you feel stuck or as if you are not living up to your fullest potential in any aspect of your life.
- Coaching is for you if you are a high achiever looking to gain greater clarity so you can be more effective, more alive, and live an integrated life aligned with your purpose and values.
- The goal of coaching is to throw your forward. Rather than seeking transactional improvements, we will be seeking transformation. The goal is not to change you or fix you. The goal is to help you discover and be the absolute best version of you.
- Coaching can cover (and often needs to cover) all aspects of your life. I don’t coach specific problems or even solutions. I coach you.
- Coaching is for you if you are facing, anticipating, or desiring a transition in any aspect of your life. These transitions might include: burned out at work, starting a new business, considering divorce, planning for life after retirement, kids off to school, jarring life event, starting new job or new role, making changes for your well-being, and more.
Keith’s coaching has been transformative for me. From working through difficult times at work to challenging me to be the best version of myself, the coaching process has developed me in all aspects of my life. I am a better partner, employee, supervisor, and person because of the work we do together.
-Erica Geers Thompson